Murikanranta is a unique conference hotel in the peaceful seclusion of nature. We provide everything you need for a successful hotel experience. Our tranquil retreat is just a stone’s throw away from Tampere. Renovated in the autumn of 2018, the hotel beautifully blends into its idyllic lakeside location. The light and airy rooms pay homage to the surrounding vistas, but also contain everything you could hope for from a successful event.
We offer high-quality meeting rooms that can seat more than 300 people. At the end of a meeting (or during it!), you and your team can enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of our new spa, or the steam from our log sauna on the shore of Lake Näsijärvi. Our two excellent restaurants will cater to your needs throughout your stay.
And who says that meetings must be held indoors? Sometimes an outdoor lean-to shelter and campfire coffee is the perfect combination.
We made things easy for you – and fun
It is important to us that organizing an event at Murikanranta is effortless and pleasant. That is why we have prepared a variety of conference and activity packages, designed to make organizing easy.
Our programme activities are perfect, for example, for employee well-being and recreational days. At Murikanranta, you can either challenge a colleague in the Roman Olympics, ride an electric bike, play on our disc golf course or enjoy Tapio Rautavaara’s songs around a campfire.
And at end of the day, you can relax in the comfort of our high-quality Unikulma beds.
Let us know your plans for a meeting or event, and we will take it from there. We warmly welcome you to Murikanranta!
PS. Did you know that Murikanranta, designed by the Katras architect group, was the winner of an architecture competition held in 1977? We have aimed to maintain this level of design throughout the hotel, which is why you will find Alvar Aalto’s and Yrjö Kukkapuro’s timeless furniture here. The Murikka Institute also shares the same facilities.
- Peaceful and secluded but close to Tampere
- Inner tranquillity and lots of space
- Recently renovated
- Unique milieu and architecture
- Diverse meeting rooms for up to 300 people
- Ready-made conference packages, which are easy to choose from
- Possibility for outdoor meetings e.g. at the lean-in shelter, subject to weather conditions.
- Accommodation for up to 208 people
- Two restaurants and tailored menus
- Spa department – meetings can also be held by the pool!
- Lots of ready-made activity packages for e.g. work teams
- Private disc golf course and nature trail
- Pirkanmaa’s beautiful lakeland and lakeside sauna
Book a room or ask for a quote!